Qantas Business Money has access to an expansive global payment network to help businesses make fast, seamless, international transfers. This guide will walk you through the process to create new transfers using Web App. Click here to read more about Transfers.
1. In the Web App navigate to Transfers in the sidebar
2. Click the New Transfer button in the top right
Creating a new Transfer takes place on the Transfers page in Web App. Navigate to this page in the sidebar on the left of the screen to begin this process. Next, simply click the New Transfer button.
3. Select the recipient
Clicking the Existing recipient field will display a dropdown of recently added contacts. Select a Recipient from this list, or click Someone new to create a new contact for this Transfer.
See here for more information on creating and managing contacts.
4. Select your sending currency
Clicking on the You Send currency on the right to select the currency you want to fund the transfer with.
5. Select amount to send and transfer method
You can choose an amount to be sent or to be received by clicking on either the You send or Recipient gets amount - this will update the amount on the other side.
6. Add additional details for the Transfer
There are a number of additional details that might be required when creating a new Transfer.
- Transfer date - this is the date the Transfer will originate from your account. It can take 1-3 business days for your funds to arrive depending on where they are being delivered.
- Purpose - clicking this field presents a dropdown list of Transfer reasons to choose from to help categorise this Transfer.
- Transfer Reference - This reference is used to help the recipient identify this Transfer when displayed on their bank statement
- Internal Reference (optional) - You can request a custom ID to be used as an internal reference if your accounting system requires this.
7. Review your Transfer details
Once you have clicked Continue on the previous screen, you will be presented with an overview of the Transfer to review before submitting. This will show all details associated with the Transfer.
Once you have reviewed these details, either click Submit for approval, if this transfer has to be approved by someone on your team, or click Create to proceed. See more information on Transfer approval here.